Hello and welcome back to the blog! Today I wanted to share one of my favorite entrees to make. This simple stroganoff takes about 15 minutes and seven ingredients,
- One whole chopped onion
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon Magic Mushroom Powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 can of tomato paste
Insider Tip: Nom Nom Paleo’s Magic Mushroom Powder is the secret ingredient to elevate any dish! The blend of dried mushrooms, red pepper flakes, and spices is available to buy at Whole Foods, and the recipe is available here.
- Put the onions and garlic into a large pan, Sautee until the onions are translucent
- Add the ground beef and cook until thoroughly done
3. Add the Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, and mushroom powder. Simmer on low for roughly 5 minutes to let the flavors blend.
This tasty dish is best served with pasta and a side of roasted Brussels sprouts or steamed broccoli. For more simply delicious recipes, follow Elena’s Grace on Facebook and Instagram, and here at elenasgrace.com!